Bellydance Basics – Pure & Simple
This is a comprehensive yet concise eBook introducing the fundamentals of bellydancing with easy-to-understand text and video instruction, Quick Study Guides, photos, and music samples. Learn the dance steps and techniques that are the foundation of all traditional and modern bellydance styles.
Bellydance Basics – Pure & Simple is a well-rounded overview of this healthy, captivating art form that is renowned for its wonderful exercise benefits. The author Atéa produced the Bellydance! Magical Motion video/DVD series and is a pioneer in bellydancing video instruction. She’s known for her effective and innovative teaching methods for learning how to bellydance. This eBook includes:
- Detailed text instruction – “Basic 12” Foundation Moves, related steps, and Essential Techniques
- Video instruction (click here for sample)
- Video performances (click here for sample)
- Tips on preparing, practicing, and mastering the dance
- Quick Study Guides for easy reference to fundamental steps and techniques
- How to dance with veils
- Basic finger cymbal instruction
- Audio samples of bellydancing music
- Summary of major bellydance styles
- Tips to optimize your fitness potential
- And More!
Your device must connect to the Internet to access video and audio content of this eBook
If you’d like a dance exercise that’s fun and an effective way to work out, or if you just enjoy moving to music, try bellydancing. Its moves are natural and intuitive and the music is mesmerizing. It balances your mind, strengthens your body, raises your spirit, and reveals your inner goddess. Whether you’re a beginner student or seasoned dancer, let Atéa’s bellydance instruction help you experience this beautifully holistic approach to fitness and well-being.